Here are a few pro tips:
- Don’t leave your suit naked. Wear one when you wear a suit or sport coat. Life’s better that way.
- Use your pocket square to complement the color(s) on your tie. For example, our Daisy pairs nicely with our Kayo.
- Avoid matching your pocket square color exactly with your tie.
- A white pocket square can be worn with any tie that is not white.
- It is ok to wear a blazer with a pocket square and no tie.
The square fold is simple and a classic that works well for all occasions.
The triangle fold works well for both casual and formal occasions.
The two point fold is a little more conservative and is best used for a formal occasion. But hey, rules are made to be broken.
The three stairs fold is best for formal occasions. Take your style to the next level, approximately three levels higher.